I just finished reading Graceling.
The are things I want to say:
- Katsa is a badass heroine.
- I cried and laugh because of Po.
- I want Po’s eyes.
- Bitterblue is a badass child.
- I have a feeling that Raffin is gay. But I love his character.
- And I would also like to know more about Skye.
- I would like to have the rings of Lienid.
- If this will be a movie it will surely be intense.
- I still couldn’t believe that the story started because of Grandfather Tealiff.
- And I would like to be Graced.
I’ll be reading Fire soon.. hopefully.
Bitterblue is getting her own story—titled, appropriately, Bitterblue—in Summer 2012!
22 Notes/ Hide
- avatardedalchemist likes this
- raindropsfallingup likes this
- sharidan-lockhart3 likes this
- thecuuks reblogged this from dncxstrange
- thecuuks likes this
- booradleythecasterwolfdog reblogged this from dncxstrange
- queenbeesknees likes this
- motii likes this
- emma-lou reblogged this from dncxstrange
- thechosencharming likes this
- sythirra reblogged this from dncxstrange and added:
- sythirra likes this
- breakingdopegirl likes this
- mystic-creater reblogged this from dncxstrange
- a-walkingcontradictionn likes this
- heels-and-arrows likes this
- thewhoviantobiasherondale likes this
- penguinteen likes this
- keeponswimin likes this
- penguinteen reblogged this from dncxstrange and added:
- burglarbilbo likes this
- dncxstrange posted this