Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore is available in paperback today! (It is also available as an ebook for $2.99 TODAY ONLY, 9/17, so if you haven’t read it yet, now’s your chance!) In honor of this most auspicious release, please enjoy this Graceling Realm Who’s Who, assembled most unenthusiastically by a very grumpy royal librarian. Somebody get Death (pronounced “deeth”, like “teeth”) a cookie or something!
The are things I want to say:
- Katsa is a badass heroine.
- I cried and laugh because of Po.
- I want Po’s eyes.
- Bitterblue is a badass child.
- I have a feeling that Raffin is gay. But I love his character.
- And I would also like to know more about Skye.
- I would like to have the rings of Lienid.
- If this will be a movie it will surely be intense.
- I still couldn’t believe that the story started because of Grandfather Tealiff.
- And I would like to be Graced.
I’ll be reading Fire soon.. hopefully.
Bitterblue is getting her own story—titled, appropriately, Bitterblue—in Summer 2012!
- Reblogged from dncx91